RCM Technologies Canada Corp. is committed to the provision and supply of products and services of the highest quality, which satisfies all contractual and regulatory requirements and customer expectations. The objectives of our quality assurance policy are to:
- Ensure that safety is our priority to ensure the protection of our employees, the public, and the environment, and Nuclear Safety shall take precedence over competing goals.
- Provide quality products and services that exceed the defined needs and expectations of our customers.
- Give employees the training and support needed to provide quality products and services.
- Establish and maintain a working environment that supports the production and delivery of high quality products and services.
- Monitor quality performance and isolate major problems for immediate solution.
- Form relationships with both customers and vendors that will improve quality in aspects of products, services and purchased parts.
- Communicate our quality policy to employees and assign individual responsibilities and accountability.
RCMTCC’s Quality Assurance Program is registered to ISO 9001:2015 and has been audited to the requirements of CSA Z299.1, CSA N286-12, CSA N285.0 and ASME NCA-4000, CSA B51, and 10CFR50 Appendix B.