Virtually every Aerospace proposal contains significant engineering requirements. RCM provides the entire spectrum of technical support.
Our fully experienced staff manages, writes, and reviews all levels of proposals. Specifically, we can contribute to the success of the proposal process by:
- Helping to develop winning strategies
- Creating the proposal/book/section outlines
- Identifying tasks to support various books/sections
- Assigning proposal contributor responsibilities and deadlines
- Coordinating contributor inputs (text, and graphics, pricing)
- Collaborating during proposal production
- Leading/participating proposal reviews
We build close relationships with your business development, capture, and functional teams to build an integrated winning proposal.
When proposed work becomes firm work, our staff can offer very experienced program/project managers that can help you meet all customer/corporate expectations.
Our program and project managers are very adept at managing within flat, functional, or matrix organizations to meet your individual project delivery needs or to assist in realizing a program’s overall strategy and objective goals. We have the knowledge and skills to support all phases of execution to include determining:
- What tasks must be accomplished
- What deliverables must be generated and reviewed
- Who is involved
- How best to control the effort from a scope, personnel, schedule, risk, cost, and communication perspective