Efficiency translates to higher levels of quality as well as increased affordability.
RCMT can provide your organization with innovative and reliable on-time engineering solutions that reduce risk, save money, provide tangible results, and ensure your success.
Our Production Engineering staff provides technical support to integrate Engineering change orders, production modifications, and MRB actions needed to keep deliveries on schedule.
We engineer “rework” and “risk” out of our delivered designs the first time so you don’t have to.
Here’s what we can deliver:
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Design and Analysis of primary and secondary structure in either metal or composite materials
- Design and analysis of surfaces in all materials
- Electrical design/analysis and wire harness design/routing
- Metallic and composite turbine engine component design
- Interiors design
- Test facilities design and test process planning
- Configuration/Change Management
- Mass Properties and Reliability/Maintainability Analysis
Our talented tooling staff can design the tools necessary to efficiently build and assemble the parts and systems that we design as well as parts designed elsewhere. We have experience in designing Common Hand Tools and Ground Support Equipment to include:
- Assembly fixtures
- Work stands
- Major assembly fixtures
- Holding fixtures
- Transportation dollies
- Hoisting slings
- Water test fixtures
- Milling fixtures
Our expert engineers are experts in using the State-of-the-art tools to create and validate new designs or modify/convert existing designs that comply with your specified outputs and formats.